Randall J. Zwart D.N.
Doctor of Naprapathy
“In 2000 I graduated from the Chicago College of Naprapathic Medicine, a professional commission that ensures a high standard for Naprapathy. My practice serves the South Suburb areas of Chicago Illinois as a Naprapath for over a decade, I am pleased to provide naprapathy as an integrative form of healthcare to the community.”
What to Expect at Your First Visit
• Review detailed medical history and reports
• Orthopedic and neurological exam
• Anatomical and topographical evaluations
• Muscle and range of motion testing
What is Connective Tissue?
Connective tissue is found throughout the human body. A fewstructural examples include: ligaments, tendons, fascia, cartilageand discs. The human body is a complex network of connectivetissue which can become imbalanced—too tight in some areas(contracted), and too loose in other areas (lax). These imbalancesoften result in pain and discomfort with loss of natural movementand function.
Techniques & Treatment
• Manipulate the vertebrae to stretch the contracted connective tissue, which may be irritating the nerves as they exit the spinal column.
• Mobilization of muscles and related soft tissue structures help restore balance.
• Mobilization of restricted joints and articulations
• Hot & Cold Packs
• Orthopedic Appliances & Support
• Therapeutic & Rehabilitative Exercises